Thursday, March 12, 2009

a penny

usually I don't write about my dreams here, but since it relates to my new class I thought I would.

I dreamed that I saw a penny on the ground, and I picked it up, this I normally don't do, but in my financial freedom class, we talk about that spirit gives us abundance in accordance to what we are willing to accept.

So I leaned over and picked up the penny, and then I saw another penny, and I picked up that one too. Pretty soon I was picking up plenty of pennies, and the pennies were getting larger and larger.

I looked over in the sand and I saw a glint of silver, I reached over and it was a crown.

I then found another crown, and each crown was getting bigger and more elaborate, then they starting become Golden Crowns, finally there was more than I could carry.

I saw some people and I said to them, "Come here, there are Gold crowns here, and I have more than can use.

Maybe the dream means nothing, maybe it means that if spirit gives you a little, you need to accept it , be grateful for it, and once you are, that opens yourself up for more and more, until you have more than you need.

No comments: